Looking for a talented Senior AWS DevOps Engineer with hands on AWS Cloud experience working in infrastructure automation, implementation configuration management.
• Provide continuity and stability to the production environment.
• Provide quick response to production issues to help eliminate down time thereby ensuring smooth exchange migrations, quick time to market for new features and software.
• Coordinate, prioritize and plan the changes to our trading software thereby ensuring high availability and performance of our trading platform.
• Contribute towards improving the trading strategy as well as the trading infrastructure.
• Translate trading requests into concrete technical requirements, work with various focus teams in our organizations towards generating innovative and scalable solution and finally implement those solution in order to continuously enhance our systems and processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 4-5 years hands on experience with AWS is required.
• 6 years of proven development and DevOps experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications.
• Strong hands on experience in Gitlab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible, source control.
• Experience with infrastructure automation Terrform, Cloud formation.
• Experience managing MYSQL DB.
• Experience working with ELK stack.
• Strong hands on experience in Linux/Unix AWS environment and scripting languages Python.
• Exposure in designing and implementing collaborated solutions on AWS and DevOps.
• Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system.
• Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CICD landscape.
• Experience with Docker, Micro-Services, container deployment and service orchestration.
• Experience with Blue Green Deployment to reduce downtime and risk, provide continuous deployment and fast rollback.
• Experience with SAST tools like Fortify, Checkmarx is a plus.