We're looking for someone with strong technical skills and a diverse history in options trading. You'll respond to broker market quotes over the phone and on the squawks with the trading pits during market hours. Traders actively construct and increase the quality of our electronic trading techniques while the markets are closed, requiring exceptional analytical, mathematical, and computational skills.
• Using Trade with Pluto patented tactics, actively supply liquidity to a large number of market participants.
• Models, algorithms, and systems for trading should be developed, maintained, and improved.
• Complex trading portfolios must be managed in terms of execution and risk.
• Investigate new market possibilities.
• Collaborate with Engineers across departments to better understand and improve technological infrastructure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years of experience working on a trading desk for options.
• Extensive knowledge of how to price, analyze, and trade exchange-traded options.
• BS, MS, or PhD in a quantitative or analytical field of study
• Excellent analytic and mathematical abilities.
• Programming experience in MATLAB or Python is a bonus.
• Capacity to operate effectively in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
• A desire to work in a group setting is required.