We trade in some of the world's most competitive markets. On a daily basis, our software makes millions of trading decisions. We outperform our competitors by making better and faster judgments. As a software developer, you'll collaborate with traders to build strategies, which will need you to think outside the box. You'll have to develop solutions that can compete in a latency-sensitive environment while also managing complexity.
While working in a highly motivated team, you'll be in charge of end-to-end product development. We work in an atmosphere where minor errors can cost a lot of money, yet new features can be tremendously beneficial. As a team, we strive to strike a balance between speed to market and software quality while ensuring testability. You'll be working in a predominantly C++ and Java-based environment. We have a build chain that was created with the idea of daily production releases in mind.
You will be expected to manage your own time and tasks once you have joined. We rely on our developers to drive change by taking trader feedback and turning it into a working solution. You retain control of the task until it is ready for production. Our most effective developers are at ease working across the entire stack.
• Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
• Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
• Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
• Creating end-user application feedback channels.
• Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
• Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
• Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
• C++ certification preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience as a C++ software developer.
• Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
• Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
• Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Great organizational and time management skills.