Your duties are to create options contracts and develop forecasting models to determine the optimal price to buy an option to maximize profit and minimize risk. You create reports and models that outline financial positions for your clients that will increase value to their portfolio.
•. Trade a variety of financial products
• Manage the execution and risk of complex trading portfolios
• Develop, maintain, and improve trading models, algorithms, and systems
• Research new market possibilities.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineers to understand and improve technical infrastructure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BS, MS, or PhD in an analytical/quantitative related field of study.
• Experience with programming in MATLAB or Python.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities.
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and competitive workplace.
• Desire to work in a team atmosphere is a necessity.