Pluto is actively searching for a multi-talented and enthusiastic Trading Systems/DevOps Engineer to help us maintain and improve our trading systems. You'll be part of a highly-skilled team tasked with handling a crucial, high-volume data flow in a complicated trading environment spread across a high-speed data infrastructure on a daily basis. You will be exposed to a variety of technical and trade issues while guaranteeing the end-to-end environment's high availability, stability, and performance.
System administration, network troubleshooting, database optimization, programming, release management, and performance engineering are just a few of the talents required to succeed. This job presents everyday challenges because no two days are same. In other words, unlike any other post at Trade with Pluto, this one offers the opportunity to have a significant influence as part of a devoted, dynamic team, both locally and globally.
• Computer science, IT engineering, or technology degrees are required. Prior financial services experience is preferred but not required.
• Expertise and familiarity with the Linux operating system.
• Working knowledge of how to deploy, run, and monitor applications (experience with Docker a plus).
• Excellent scripting skills in Python and/or Bash.
• Experience with Big Data technology and/or a willingness to do so.
• Mindset centered on DevOps.
• Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, Java, and Puppet is advantageous but not required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Maintain the production environment's consistency and stability.
• Quickly respond to production issues to assist reduce downtime and ensure our trading platform's high availability and performance.
• To ensure smooth exchange migrations and a speedy time to market for new features and software, coordinate, prioritize, and schedule modifications to our trading software.
•.Contribute to the enhancement of the trading strategy and trading infrastructure.
• Translate trade requests into real technical needs, collaborate with various focus teams within our businesses to develop new and scalable solutions, and then apply those solutions to improve our systems and processes on a constant basis.