We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on users' ease of use.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.