Marketing specialists help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels. Their work includes researching the market, analyzing trends to help define the organization's marketing strategy, and providing advice as to how to best reach the target market. Depending on the role, marketing specialists may also help with the coordination of events such as trade shows or conferences.
• Develop, implement and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns and events.
• Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral and ensure brand guidelines are met.
• Write, proofread and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communication or a related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in marketing.
• Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Market, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and content management systems.
• Excellent analytical skills and a passion for data analytics.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
• Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills.
• Ability to travel as necessary.